The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports “Global Circulating Tumor Cells Prognostic Technologies Market – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2019 – 2029,” is set to reach US$ 22.7 billion by 2029 from US$ 3.4 billion in 2019. The market […]
The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports “Global Circulating Tumor Cells Prognostic Technologies Market – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2019 – 2029,” is set to reach US$ 22.7 billion by 2029 from US$ 3.4 billion in 2019. The market is expected to expand at an impressive growth rate of 21% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2029.
A circulating tumor cell (CTC) is a cell that has shed into lymphatics or vasculature from the primary tumor and is carried through blood circulation across the body. The effectiveness of cancer treatment and survival rate is largely dependent on the stage of cancer on diagnosis. Early diagnosis not only reduced the economic burden of patients but also increased the survival rate and effectiveness of the treatment. Therefore, government and various health authorities across the globe have been aggressive in creating awareness levels of different kind of cancers. There has also been increase in cancer research funds granted over years. Healthcare infrastructure in developing countries are emerging but developing quickly to provide access to novel technologies for needy patients at affordable price. All these positive factors are accelerating the market for CTC prognostic technology market.
Cell enrichment technology remains the leading technologies for prognosis of CTCs. Key advancements in filtration immunomagnetic methods and centrifugation led to increased efficiency in cancer diagnostic and targeted therapy. Cell enrichment technology saw a greater adoption in biotechnology industries due to its precision and reliability. Cell discovery innovation will encourage significant development during the forecast period of 2021 to 2029 attributable to the introduction of novel and reproducible biotechnology. This will enable isolation of CTCs cluster from unprocessed blood.
Browse the full report Circulating Tumor Cells Prognostic Technologies Market – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2021 – 2029 at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/circulating-tumor-cells-prognostic-technologies-market
About 43600 women in the U.S. are estimated to die in the year 2021 Breast cancer accounted to about 30% of all newly diagnosed cancers in the U.S. making it the most commonly diagnosed cancer in American women. Diagnosis of non-metastatic breast cancer increasingly became effective after development of biomarkers. The incidence rates for prostate cancer increased with age. 1 in 350 men below the age of 50 years are expected to be diagnosed with prostate cancer, while in the age group of 52 to 59, the incidence rates was 1 in 52 men. North Americans and Europeans have higher prevalence rate in comparison to other developing countries. Some key innovations in effective diagnosis are enabling effective prognosis of patients that acquired metastatic prostate cancer.
North America remains as the largest market contributing over 45% of the market revenues in the year 2019. The prevalence of cancers is increasing in the U.S. As per JRC report the cancer burden rose to 2.7 million new cases in Europe. In case of breast cancer about 355000 women in EU 27 were diagnosed by breast cancer in the year 2020. Globacon 2020 report stated that Asia held about 9.5 million new cases of cancers that occurred in the year 2020. The total deaths due to cancers were about 5.8 million. There has been significant focus on research activities and expertise along with government initiatives across Asia that is expected to promise significant potential during the forecast period of 2021 to 2029 for CTC prognosis technologies. The key market players includes Celula, Inc., Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc., Epic Sciences, Inc., AdnaGen GmbH, Fluxion Biosciences, Inc., AVIVA Biosciences Corporation, Rarecells USA, Inc., Vitatex, Inc., Silicon Biosystems S.p.A., and Veridex, LLC.
Key Market Movements:
- Increasing number of patients acquiring metastatic cancer.
- Increasing government initiatives, increasing grants for cancer research, increasing awareness of people, emerging healthcare infrastructure remain the key driver for CTC prognosis technology market.
- Cell enrichment technology remains the leading technologies for prognosis of CTCs.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the circulating tumor cells prognostic technologies market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for circulating tumor cells prognostic technologies?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the circulating tumor cells prognostic technologies market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global circulating tumor cells prognostic technologies market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the circulating tumor cells prognostic technologies market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.